We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons:
- Firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have specifically signed up to our mailing list.
- We will not supply any of your details to any third party in the future.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us and if you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
"I was amaized i watched the cursor move on its own around my screen as your technical support cured my computer remotely \"crazy\" but best of all thanks cos you you sorted it and didnt overcharge 2"